Author Topic: One For FB and Carol  (Read 6400 times)

Ceri

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: One For FB and Carol
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2004, 14:55:56 »
Children can make you want to be swallowed up there and then.

When my now 18yr old daughter was a cute 5yr old we were walking along a busy icy street, I slipped and nearly fell and said "oh shhhugar" - she very sweetly (and loudly) piped up and said "oh mummy, I thought you were going to say sh*t then".  I didn't even now she knew the word!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2004, 15:07:16 »
Ceri - ROFL!  ;D
gone to pot :D

flowerbaby_uk

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2004, 15:27:47 »
Ceri that is so funny  ;D reminds me of when my youngest was once messing with things on shelf so I firmly but gently took hold of his hand he shouts out loudly OWWW you are breaking my arm heads swivelling allround  me very red faced looks down to see son smirking !!!! good job i love him or would have chucked him in freezer :)

more pet hates are council tax bills defo not value for money
peeps who  have no patience with those less fortunate than self
nutters on road who never indicate when turning
peps who do not clean up after dogs
getting out of warm bed on a cold morning

flower:)

Ceri

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2004, 15:53:46 »
one of the boy's at my nursery tells everyone he has to live in a cupboard under the stairs (older brothers reading Harry Potter methinks!)

mellie

• Not So New ...
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2004, 15:56:08 »
I hate it when people eat with their mouth open..It is just like looking at a washing machine on full spin!!
Even my step children didnt do that when they were six (thats when I met them) so why should grown people do it!!!! >:( >:( >:(

ava_banana

• Acre
  • EmmaJane's handyman
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2004, 16:32:13 »
Okey dokey..........trying not to upset anyone........but as was previously mentioned earlier on in this thread......we all have reasons for our own opinions.......

I agree with virtually everything that has been said here..........plus:

....Cats.....cr@pping on my lawn meaning that I have to do a poo check in my own garden every day in the summer prior to letting our children out in it..........and in our flower beds/borders......so that a quick dig with the hands can put a downer on the afternoon...... >:( >:(

....and.....not a pop at anyone's comments here.....as I agree with what has been said regarding ensuring that children are brought up to know and understand the full difference between right and wrong, and acceptable and unnacceptable......but......people who look down their noses, or glare if your child is being difficult without fully understanding the frustrations a parent goes through......or forgetting all the times in the past when their child had been "difficult".. ::)
....we are all visitors to this earth........enjoy your stay.....:)

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2004, 16:39:33 »
....Cats.....cr@pping so that a quick dig with the hands can put a downer on the afternoon...... >:( >:(

definately agree with that one. I've lost count of how many times I've thought, oh what's that, rumaged a bit around in the soil only to find it's...  :P
gone to pot :D

budgiebreeder

• Hectare
  • West Yorkshire.
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2004, 19:37:42 »
Chewing Gum.
People who talk whilst chewing it.
people who drop it on the floor.
Everything about chewing gum there is .It should be banned full stop.
Earth fills her lap with treasures of her own.

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2004, 00:03:54 »
Something else that really gets up my nose and makes my BP rise is SNOBS.   The people who wear their blouse collars turned up with pearls on and talk in a loud voice so that everyone can hear.  YA YA YA YA YA.  I know a chappie who is a Marquis, nearly a Duke and HE doesn't talk like the above.  OOOOOh  Nooooooo.  OK YA.

I also get angry at the amount of bad language we have to put up with nowadays.  Everyone seems to be f.... this and f.... that  I just can't get used to it.  I cringe.  Now I am not a goody goody, but to me it is the height of ignorance.  

May think of some more.

ciaozzy

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2004, 00:41:44 »
pet hates?

peeps who cant spool or punkchewate for starters ::)

dislike, authoritarian types, loathe sexists, rascist, and isolationist.. hate peeps who discriminate... spesh housing landlords.. look in your local paper at accommadation to rent and see the discrimination with the words "no dss" where am I ?
oh yeah... jury selection, politicians, peeps who vote politicians in :).. royal family
biggest dss scroungers going.. jail the parasites :)

biggst pet hate is society,, such a fuched up mess yet peeps still content to sweep things under the carpet raher than confront and deal with the issues in afrank and open determination to solve problems

an lastly... international borders and passports ad the like... we should all have the right to travel freely and live wherever we want to on this planet.. do away with borders and we wont have anymore talk aout asylum seekers.... personaly I would welcome the peep who has travelled half way across the world with his famly in search of a better life, mahn
tha is true courage and grit and
should be applauded..

babble or rant haventgot a clue till I press post and see what has come out ;)

Oz

xxxx

RSJK

• Hectare
  • its great to be on the allotment
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2004, 00:52:00 »
Right here l go--

l hate people who have no manners,it costs nothing to say please and thank you,

The biggest thing l hate are these so called super stores where you can not haggle over the price of things.  All they are intrested in is for you to have things on credit so they can get a larger commission for the sale.

Thank you very much .
                                Richard   :-*  :-*
Richard       If it's not worth having I will have it

ciaozzy

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2004, 01:53:50 »
 AND ANOTHER THANG :)

Just what the billy bolox is the BMA and this poxy government laying down  this cr*p about cannabis?

total smokescreen (hmm nice pun)
Joints are harmfull if smoked with TOBACCO which we all know is for tw*ts anyway :)

Mental illness?  do me favour.. peeps who are suffering from schizophrenia or any kind ofpsychotic disorder shouldn't touch pot anyway, that the whole point!!!!!!! also schizophrenics should not drink alcohol... cannabis is a harmless HERB..  the arguements against it are stale and un- educated.. doctors nowadys tend to put everything down to smoking pot because it takes away their duty to listen and treat their patients.

another thing about cannabis, is that in Holland recent test has proven that cannabis maks you a SAFER driver.. so whats my hate... governments bodies playing people like fools..

and heres me edity bit

Nice to see the forward looking Tory party vowing to reverse the re-classification.. must be an acronym for tory.... tw*ts of right y?  ooh got it,,, tw*ts on
restoring yesterday.... really dont know how anyone can seriously consider voting for these  harseholes... but hey up
each to their own ,, edit over :)

ooh good ranty thread this..

oZ

xxxx

can feel the negative energy just lowing out of me yin ;)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:01 by -1 »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal