Author Topic: Oh No this can't be happening to me !!  (Read 1625 times)

Granny_Smith

• Half Acre
  • Of course its me - who else could look like this ?
Oh No this can't be happening to me !!
« on: January 27, 2004, 10:18:36 »
Still no snow yet thank goodness, but have just driven to work this morning and have got a puncture in the rear tyre.

Hellllppppppp!

Have phoned hubby, but he can't get here till later this afternoon to help me change the wheel, and I've got an appointment at the vet's after work. So now I've got to get the wheel changed, take it to the tyre place, and get the cat to the vets - not enough time.  Can't do the vet tomorrow cause its my hairdressing appointment after work (sheepdog look or what and can't wait any longer)  and can't do it on Thursday cause the car's booked in for its MOT after work. Friday is also booked up for Tesco shopping. Must sort the car out as priority, but also need the vet urgently - knowing my luck it will now snow heavily and me and the cat will be well and truely stuck.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! Why do I come to work.

« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »
Granny is still your best friend !

ciaozzy

Re: Oh No this can't be happening to me !!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 18:35:22 »
 Yo Gran

Dont panic cuz I iz on me way I iz.. just hold tight cuz I iz faster than a speeding.. a speeding... a snail on speed I iz... and if you needs an indication of just how fast I iz
then let me tell ya, I woke up tommorow morning and realised that you have already had yer car fixed. but I iz still on me way, cuz I aint been asleep yet so as far as I iz concerned you is still in peril....

to the rescue Oz  up up up up up and along along along turny righty turny lefty and so forth away..... smoke me a walnut whip and Ill be back for some chips with icecream...

Oz

xxx

I edited it cuz you could be my gran and could do with the inheritence :) :) and this is the 2cd edit cuz i spooled "could" rongy.... could ge used to this spelly righty wordy thingy.. but then again
.. does it really mutter :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:01 by -1 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal