Author Topic: Really stuck, what to use as a basic vegetable stock for soups, stews, risottos  (Read 11911 times)

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
I'm on a steep learning curve with my new diet restrictions but I have to say it is working, my pain levels have dropped very significantly & my mobility is better...I am no longer on daily steroids or even daily antihistamines so it is worth it xJane

That's wonderful news and made all the restrictions worth while.  So happy for you and proud of your achievement.  :sunny:

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
Not being on daily meds has to be a plus.
Obxx - Vendée France

Crystalmoon

• Hectare
Thanks so much Galina & Obelixx. I'm really hoping to eventually lose some of the huge amounts of weight strong steroids have caused me to gain which should then help the arthritis damaged joints to hurt even less...I know it will be a slow process but it will be very worthwhile so I will keep plodding along. Four years ago I was so unwell I had to stop growing my own & my husband had to stop working to be my carer....I couldn't even lift my arm to brush my own hair!!!! I have been diagnosed with 4 auto immune diseases so far & although medication relieved some symptoms to a small extent they weren't addressing the root of my problems which now appears to be very diet/food allergy/intolerance related. Since January of this year my husband has been able to go back to work full time & I have been enjoying my new allotment so very much...it really does make me feel alive again to be at my little plot  :toothy10:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal