Author Topic: Lots of lettuce seeds to give away  (Read 2961 times)

Crystalmoon

• Hectare
Lots of lettuce seeds to give away
« on: August 09, 2016, 08:35:58 »
Hi everyone I have auto immune diseases & have to have yearly allergy/intolerance tests...sadly the tests I had last week have shown Lettuce is really bad for me....annoyingly I had already stocked up on lettuce seeds so I have quite a lot of unopened packets to give away as I am the only one in my household who likes lettuce. The irony is that I usually grow rocket as my salad leaf, it is only this year that I have grown a wide variety of lettuces which have been really successful so I have been eating some on a daily basis for months now  :BangHead:

Seeds to give away:
Thompson & Morgan Lettuce Warpath - the smallest iceberg - 200 seeds per packet, use by December 2019. These are the trial packs you can buy for 99p when you buy a full priced packet of something else in their range. I have 4 brand new packets to give away.

Thompson & Morgan Lettuce Ultimate Mix - 14% Smile, 14% Tantan, 14% Onyx, 14% Senorita, 14% Navara, 14% Sylvesta, 14% Barcelona - 200 seeds - sow by December 2019. I have one brand new packet to give away.

Wilko Lettuce Mixed Salad Leaves - Lettuce Lollo Rossa, Lollo Bionda, Salad bowl, Grand Rapids, Cocarde - 1400 seeds per packet - these say sow by the end of 2016. I have 2 unopened packets to give away.

Suttons Seeds 50p packs - Lettuce Mixed - Lollo Bionda, Salad Bowl, Red Salad Bowl, Blonde - 1300 seeds per packet - sow by June 2018. I have one unopened packet of these.

I am happy to send these to anyone who wants them but if anyone is able to swap some seeds with me for the lettuces then  that would be great. I would like some Bright Lights Swiss Chard seeds, some Cape Gooseberry seeds or any type of Beetroot, spring onion, onion seeds if possible.
Jane 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal