Author Topic: Nice and tidy  (Read 3400 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Nice and tidy
« on: April 28, 2016, 09:09:39 »

A bit girly, but a good idea, I just chuck everything in the shed. Spend more time looking for things than actual gardening.

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
Re: Nice and tidy
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 09:36:50 »
Like it!

All that is missing is a jar of ale or a pot of tea

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 17:33:51 »
Ace, if that was in Canada in a garden center where they  sell pretty much everything these days, you could get several hundred dollars for it  just as it is all filled up and it would be used as a feature item in someone's mud room,,( entrance hall where the kids drop the shoes and stuff before walking in )  Very arty crafty and very much in here along with rusty metal chickens ,old bike wheels other similar  stuff that is proudly and carefully placed among the flower beds of the elite.
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 08:46:06 »
I like it too I never thought pallets could look so good.
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 10:25:42 »
I have 5 pallets stacked to make an insect hotel and with a roof garden of sedums for the flowers and upturned seashells to catch the rain and provide drinking water.
The bottom layers are stuffed with straw, renewed every autumn and then fronted with holey bricks, lengths of hollow bamboo and pine cones which latter the birds then remove and plunder.

Love this idea of stacking them to make a work bench and store.   Looks good and is practical.
Obxx - Vendée France

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal