Author Topic: SB plant invigorator  (Read 2999 times)

Gavin63

• Not So New ...
SB plant invigorator
« on: January 23, 2016, 10:50:50 »
I have just bought a bottle of SB plant invigorator and reading the label it seems a wonderful product for controlling white fly, aphids, spider mites, scale and a number of other pests.Has anyone on this site got any experience in using this product ,mainly regarding its efficiency. Any comments would be welcome.

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
Re: SB plant invigorator
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 12:29:40 »
I hadn't heard of this before so had a look on the internet for information. There's plenty of debate about the ingredients and their effects, it contains a bit of iron and urea and surface surfactants, so will probably have a mild effect on aphids and as a growth stimulant. It will last a long time if it's 10mls per litre dilution so you will have plenty of time to find out!
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 17:48:33 »
i think it invgorates the gardeners wallet more than the plants :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

ancellsfarmer

• Hectare
  • Plot is London clay, rich in Mesozoic fossils
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 21:31:34 »
Plants with well balanced nutrition will generally stand up to the slings and arrows of outrageous Mother Nature in the same way that we humans with well balanced nutrition do.
Stressed, sickly, examples, badly located and mis-treated, are prone to fall by the wayside. This is also true of plants!
Freelance cultivator qualified within the University of Life.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal