Author Topic: Dulce, cat and mouse  (Read 4286 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dulce, cat and mouse
« on: October 04, 2015, 09:56:33 »
Dulce has got his picture printed again in Knitting & Crochet mag. under the heading cat and mouse.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: Dulce, cat and mouse
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 20:32:27 »
Although we are friendly with the neighbours at the end, even though I stole Dulce, so they said and called the police.  Still miss Gabanna, wish I had kept him too, as he came for visits.  The puppy that they got as the children seemed to get on better with a dog, and it was taken out, but did poo in their garden.  So the puppy has gone, and next door asked and he said he didn't want to talk about it, hope it has gone to a good home.  Not sure a good idea, if you are house proud to have animals.  At least they speak to me now, but Dulce is terrified of children and visitors, even the postman, and my grandchild who is 18 now, even though he fed him when we were away.  Eros, is a rescue cat and is living a good life next door (not the people at the end of my garden), and he only comes when they are out, and they don't mind as we have always looked after each others cats, when I was working Zorba used to go and sit with her, and come home when I got home, no problems.  Dulce is very sensitive to noise, and he goes through the cat flap if we ever have visitors or even a parcel delivered.  Anyway he (Dulce) is having a good sleep on the new settee (which he is not allowed on) dream on and we have a few scratches on the carpet and the back of the settee which OH moans about, but they sit together and sleep/snore/moan but he is a male cat and a miserable man.  Not so pleased when he bites my feet, but he knows his blanket in the kitchen and knows the word bed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal