Author Topic: unable to access A4A homepage  (Read 2833 times)

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
unable to access A4A homepage
« on: April 27, 2015, 07:33:02 »
On the Ipad, suddenly, yesterday pm I found I was unable to access the home page for A4A although it was fine a.m.  All the Ipad brought up was the index page with the listings down left hand side and unable to access anything.   The same has happened this morning and I am now reduced to having to go back to the state of the ark computer.  Any advice welcome.

pumkinlover

Re: unable to access A4A homepage
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 07:40:43 »
If you scroll to the bottom is there a bit that says "Go to the full site"?
If so just click on that.

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 08:06:55 »
Unfortunately no, but managed to get in via a circuitous route

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 08:56:33 »
On the Ipad, suddenly, yesterday pm I found I was unable to access the home page for A4A although it was fine a.m.  All the Ipad brought up was the index page with the listings down left hand side and unable to access anything.   The same has happened this morning and I am now reduced to having to go back to the state of the ark computer.  Any advice welcome.

This happens to me when using hotspots.  Network problems.  Not enough WIFI to load the whole site or mobile site in one go.  Reloading often works.  And of course the old 'cure all' of switching the device off completely,  not just standby or hibernate etc and then on again.  When Windows wants to upload/install upgrades, it often behaves erratically.  I actually prefer the 'full site' on the iphone and always use that out and about.  Don't have a tablet/Ipad. 

markfield rover

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 13:02:22 »
I've just had the same problem! First time , nice to be back.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal