Author Topic: Dulces new friend, maybe  (Read 4018 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dulces new friend, maybe
« on: April 25, 2015, 19:25:10 »
Next door to me took in a cat, as we think its owner had died, or anyway no-one wanted it.  She was a bit hesitant as her old cat had died, and as we all say, no more animals.  Anyway we both look after each others cats if we have to go away, so I got quite fond of Eros, who has been trying to make friends with Dulce.  To cut a long story short, Eros has been coming in my garden recently, but went missing on Wednesday night.  Walked the streets looking for this bl...dy cat as he is very nervous, no sign, and after Gabanna went missing, never to been seen again was worried.  This cat is too fat to jump walls.
Good news is he came back Friday, very hungry and pleased with himself, so whether he got shut in or just went off, he has been done and chipped.  He was back in my garden again tonight trying to make friends with Dulce and I told him off, I really thought the foxes had got him.  But all ends well.  Poor me, walking the streets, and park at night looking for the cat, and he just turned up all pleased with himself, maybe the neutering didn't work that well, and he thinks Dulce is a female, or whatever.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: Dulces new friend, maybe
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 19:18:35 »
Well Eros comes in for a daily visit and is trying to make friends with Dulce.  Dulce is not bothered.  Next door want the cat to come here sometimes, as I can look after it if they go away.  Eros still a bit nervous, but hasn't gone missing again.  He had a quick inspection of the house to see if it was OK and then went home. At least they don't fight in the back garden and given time may become friends.  Next door and me have always looked after each others cats, and when I was working Zorba went next door and came home when I got back from work.  So I am not a cat thief, only the people at the end think so, and they have a dog now, it did climb up the wall, but they have blocked it now, and we are now pretty much friendly.  Dulce is still scared of children, and the ex owners of Dulce have 3 or 4, Gabanna never was found.
Dulce and OH are both miserable and sleep a lot on the settee.  Both only wake up for food. OH not too keen on Dulce but think Dulce is winning him round.  I get a few bites on my feet when food is late, the cat no OH, he just moans.

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 07:42:47 »
Love Dulce's selfie, he looks very relaxed.

And I bet Eros will soon feel well at home with you. Ir's funny he doesn't look like he would be a nervous sort.
Such a shame Gabanna never came home to you.
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 21:00:35 »
Eros came in last night crying, and went upstairs and slept in the spare bedroom, well it was raining hard. Next time he comes in 4 sleepover will email next door 4 pyjamas. No visits 2day, told next door and he has been grounded. He is allowed a sleep over but only if she knows where he is and safe. Blodie cats. Only £5 night 4 cats, no food included.   :happy7:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal