Author Topic: 99p shop  (Read 1895 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
99p shop
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:34:13 »
I treated myself to 8 packets of seeds from 99p shop, 4 packets for 99p, total £1.98. Also bought some more expensive ones Mr Fothergills from Morrisons 4 packets cost me around £6 although think I got one packet free.  Will see which ones do best, if I remember to label them correctly. I do not really need 2000 carrots but as mine never seem to come up will keep trying. Can't wait to get sowing. Anyone else used 99p shop for gardening stuff, find their slug pellets OK.  I must not buy anymore seeds or anymore knitting wool.  Might buy a few labels as have a bad habit of planting in pots and forgetting, but I do usually recognise the seeds when they come up and sometimes get a nice surprise.

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
Re: 99p shop
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 16:43:37 »
in 2019 its clacton allotments association 100 year anniversary as i have the last 2 plots on the site one of them has a long fence on which i have been putting in climbing roses for the forthcoming event i bought 10 99p climbing roses 8 took and are growing on well to date i have put 36 different roses along the fence paying no more than 2.50 each and their romping away thought id mark the  as a group of ordinary men got together got a loan and purchased the land and 96 years later its still going strong so i would like to thank them visionary's of there time and the 99 p shop for making it cheaper for me lol :toothy10:
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal