Author Topic: Dulce is famous  (Read 4976 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dulce is famous
« on: January 24, 2015, 19:35:23 »
Dulce and me got the star letter in Knitting & Crochet magazine.  Photo attached. Thanks Dulce for helping me with my knitting, but no cat food as a prize, more knitting goodies. Bless.

small

• Hectare
Re: Dulce is famous
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 20:30:23 »
Well done to you and Dulce, my favourite cat after my pair. Lovely knitting too!

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 09:16:57 »
A deserved Star letter, knitting looks fabulous, love the colours and Dulce, well he's just a super cat  :happy7:
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 16:32:20 »
I haven't bored everyone lately about Dulce.  I didn't name the terrible twins Dulce & Gabanna.  Poor Gabanna, still miss his visits and don't know what happened to him.  Heard on the news that Dulce & Gabanna are not popular at the moment, so maybe we should rename Dulce.  Any ideas, maybe tiger, photo attached.  Went away for mothers day but he was well looked after, did get a few loving bites when I got home, as he had to survive on cat food, no cooked fish.

small

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 09:18:44 »
Not boring, I love seeing pics of the terrible twins now singleton. My nearly identical cat (she's beige where he is white) is Tigerlily, tiger's a good cat name. So imaginative, her ginger sibling is Ginger.  Keep posting please.

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 10:44:51 »
The designers in bovver are Dolce and G so no need to change names.    He looks very comfortable.   Who got the hat?
Obxx - Vendée France

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 13:18:43 »
My spelling is not good, and had never heard of dolce and gabanna until recently. Knitting normally goes to charity shop, just enjoy knitting. Will stick with dulce. Just off to check my allotment.

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 08:28:00 »
Leopard had changed its spots...to stripes.. :icon_cheers: Dulce is a tiger! ...and just like its larger cousins..it is taking it easy, stretching about and all of the sudden the claws are out.. :toothy10:
Why is it that no matter how supple and small pets are..when they get on the bed they take all the room!?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 08:31:23 by goodlife »

pumkinlover

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 12:25:03 »
My spelling is not good, and had never heard of dolce and gabanna until recently. Knitting normally goes to charity shop, just enjoy knitting. Will stick with dulce. Just off to check my allotment.
I am with you on that one. No idea at all!

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 16:33:14 »
Dulce simple means sweet.  Sounds like a great name for a cat if you forget those claws.  Now you are famous there will cats called Dulce all over the place.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 16:36:00 by Digeroo »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal