Author Topic: Dulce (again)  (Read 4654 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dulce (again)
« on: October 15, 2014, 15:32:35 »
Dulce is doing OK.  Gabanna never came back and no-one had any news of him.  Poor Gabanna.
Dulce is still going strong.  Try and keep him in at night but that is the time he likes to go out.  He wasn't much help with the crossword, but he does know that he has to go to bed in the kitchen on his 99p shop lovely blanket (which is so easy to wash, and he loves it).  Very good cat, until he bites me for attention.  Bless.

gertie50

• Quarter Acre
Re: Dulce (again)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 17:48:29 »

Beautiful markings on Dulce.
Sorry to hear Gabanna never came back.

Gertie.

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 11:07:54 »
poor Gabbana, Dulce must have been sad. He looks like a lovely cat. Ours meows for attention, sometimes I wonder if I wouldn't prefer a little nip!
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 21:11:52 »
Still having fights over the computer chair, think this cat wants my attention, must be a male.  There is no need to bite my feet, that hurts, I am going downstairs now, so you can have the bl.... chair.  No fish for you tonight.

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 23:47:15 »
Dulce is lovely and looks very much like my William.  He likes biting my feet but I am sure it is his way of saying he loves me.  I am sure Dulce will miss Gabanna.  My two, William and Winston are always together.   T
Being siblings they sometimes fight but the next minute they are kissing each other.  It's such a shame that Dulce has lost his brother.

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 10:21:03 »
Sorry to hear Gabanna never came back.
It's funny how they like feet isn't it? - my Trudi comes dashing over as soon as I take my shoes off & rubs all round my feet for ages.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 23:02:19 »
Dulce, you have a settee, cat basket, computer chair (mine) and loads of other places to sleep.  Lucky for you I didn't turn the taps on, and now I have to wash the flannels.  Bless.

small

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 12:40:40 »
That's the best pic yet! Properly cheered me up....

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 13:16:32 »
Ha ha!  They just love to get into places where they can't fit!  I bought some plastic boxes on the weekend, to tidy stuff into in the cupboard. As soon as I put them down in the hall, hop! the cat was squashing herself into them to try them out !
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 13:18:11 »
Aww...

Reminds me of my cat who used to sleep in bathroom sink...suppose the curvy shape is just right for their bodies. :icon_cheers:

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 14:15:39 »
When the grandchildren were very young told them the bidet was for washing their feet, and they believed me.  Now I can say it is for the cat to sleep in.  Just noticed in the photo how dirty the floor is so have done a quick clean.  :icon_cat: 

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 20:19:52 »
Dulce is not too keen on Xmas, if the door bell rings, shoots out the cat flap.  He is a fish cat, and can't even tempt him with turkey.  Thank you so much for the dead mouse, for my Xmas present.  Loud screams.  I sure he is a male and loves the remote control on the TV, at least he has his special hiding place in the cupboard if things get too noisy at Xmas. Must be a male, as doesn't like me knitting, destroys my jigsaw puzzles and if he doesn't get enough attention or food bites my feet.

pumkinlover

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2014, 20:56:42 »
Only just seen the bidet one ! Brilliant !

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 23:16:46 »
 :icon_cheers: Telly remotes are definite give away...just so 'bloke's style behaviour'...and the best chair too... :tongue3:
Does he leave baubles alone?

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal