Author Topic: New camera  (Read 2247 times)

ACE

• Hectare
New camera
« on: August 27, 2014, 13:51:09 »
A step up from the usual happy snapper. Just got one myself £100 off down to £99 at argos Fuji finepix s8650. Put it away until xmas and make someone happy. I got the bag as an add on for £13 but then that took me over the hundred pounds for a £10 voucher. Mines for me but I might give the Yeti in pink knickers the voucher for xmas to go towards one of the i things she wants she can pick her own i ron then.

Sinbad7

• Hectare
Re: New camera
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 14:53:59 »
I can't believe such generosity on your part Ace, if only she knew what she had to look forward to for Christmas:)))  Hope she eeks it out and spends it wisely:)))

macmac

• Hectare
  • weston super mare
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 16:33:40 »
Check the date on the voucher ACE they often have a short life.
sanity is overated

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 19:27:16 »
I agree about the vouchers I lost my last one because I waited too long, I think it is only a couple of weeks.

I have a lumix but the colour of flowers is poor especially blue ones.  I used to have a Fuji so I am very tempted, so that's for the head up on this one.   The lumix is too clever and does and auto focus and gives me a great pic of the ground underneath the flower.  It hates anything that moves.   I like to be able to choose a close up and do not expect it to decide what I am photographing.   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal