Author Topic: ACE and Kev  (Read 1998 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
ACE and Kev
« on: August 20, 2014, 15:42:59 »
Where are you, I know I miss your humour and posts. Also no-one ever on chat, maybe when the winter comes, as the TV lately is rubbish.

ACE

• Hectare
Re: ACE and Kev
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 20:36:59 »
Busy,busy, busy. Big party last Thursday, didn't get home until Monday morning. The morris dancing team is getting loads of bookings for fetes etc.  The ceilidh band has also loads of bookings for weddings, not much time for gardening. A few minutes a day to catch up on the internet. Now the Yeti in Pink Knickers wants new laminate flooring throughout, a kitchen extension built and a front porch put on the house. I might have a bit of time for myself when they put the clocks back and there will be an extra hour in the day.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 11:25:17 »
Good to hear you are OK and very busy.

BarriedaleNick

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Cartaxo, Portugal
    • Barriedale Allotments
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 12:03:45 »
Why is it that the older we get - the busier we get?
Moved to Portugal - ain't going back!

Sinbad7

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 17:08:59 »
It only seems that way BarriedaleNick, we just slow down and things take longer to do:))))))))))))

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 19:55:27 »
Well that's the dining room done. Blood, sweat and tears. Ripped a toenail and the saw across the  back of the hand. Claret everywhere, temperature was up a bit so I sweat bucketsful. Then after carefull measuring I cut off the wrong end and had to buy another packet  for one strip of laminate, £32! it made my eyes water. Two days work for laying 20square metres, could have done it in a morning once upon a time. Lounge tomorrow, a little  bit bigger but getting into the swing of it now.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal