Author Topic: Not that kind of gal.  (Read 2348 times)

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
Not that kind of gal.
« on: July 04, 2014, 15:29:47 »
I seem to be having lots of adds for Chinese, Russian, Fillipino etc etc young ladies.  Is there any way I can tell the system I would rather have some nice young man?

Also I seem to have lost quite a lot of smileys.  Happy and headbang have disappeared.

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
Re: Not that kind of gal.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 16:40:29 »
 :happy7: :BangHead:

Did you use all yours up?  I still seem to have them.

About the ads? They sometimes go with posts, even joke posts.  Remember 'Rebecca lives only a mile away' on the mature dating site?  Turns out she lived only a mile away from everybody.  Sometimes there is some content that seems to launch an ad and everybody who happens to have read that post, gets it.

I was quite annoyed.  Bought OH a new wheelbarrow for his birthday and googled wheelbarrows.  When he asked to borrow my laptop on one occasion, there were all the wheelbarrow ads.

Mind you - he still didn't catch on, but that's beside the point.   :wave:

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 18:07:06 »
Code: [Select]
Mind you - he still didn't catch on, but that's beside the point.
 :laughing7:....men.... :icon_cheers:

Chrispy

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 19:19:42 »
If the adds are google adds, then there are little buttons on the top right of the adds that you can click.
The small 'x' gives you the option to stop that add, and the small triangle will take you to more info and pages you can set options, like your gender.

If they are not google add, then you could well have a nasty bit of software on your computer.
If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal