Author Topic: Copy cats  (Read 2737 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Copy cats
« on: April 07, 2014, 13:43:53 »
I may have shown these photos before, but do love them.  Charlie was still alive then, and must have been summer as toms growing well.
Poor Charlie was all squashed up but then he managed to get the better pot.  Does make me laugh.  :sunny: :sunny:

BarriedaleNick

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Cartaxo, Portugal
    • Barriedale Allotments
Re: Copy cats
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 16:51:44 »
Love it..

If they fits - they sits

Moved to Portugal - ain't going back!

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 18:06:58 »
Dulce follows me everywhere.  The sun came out and did a bit of seed sowing so he climbed on the plastic greenhouse to watch, not much help.  Have put a wooden cover over the water butt as he will jump up on it and the plastic top is not too strong as he is getting too fat.  Warning to people with water butts.  He is now helping me on the computer as the sun has gone in.  Going away soon, so granddaughter will feed him but not sure if he will like being alone all day, but then he is only a cat, and maybe he will go home or to my lovely next door neighbour.  Only 4 days so he will survive, I will miss that cat.
Gabanna comes in for a quick visit and loves the blanket from the 99p shop, very easy to wash.

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 19:14:41 »
I not only have cats that follow me at the allotment, but next-door's cat
likes to sit between the fence and my greenhouse roof at home and watch
me.
The funny thing is that she will sit there for ages with me quite close to her
the other side of the glass, but the minute I come out of the greenhouse she runs off.

Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 17:27:35 »
Back from holiday, and don't know why I bothered about that cat.  Next door came in at 6.30 in the morning, and found Dulce and Gabanna asleep in the kitchen.  Gabanna should not be here, but at home. Then granddaughter came in afternoon and fed Dulce.  Dulce is now sleeping outside in the plastic greenhouse and doesn't want to know me.  Left enough biscuits and water down for 4 days, in case cat wasn't fed or next door or granddaugher forgot him.   Have just bought flowers for next door and pocket money for granddaughter, and the cat has p...ssed off.  But I love him really, and was so worried about him when away.  Think Dulce told all his friends, cat food down, people away, cat flap open, lets party.  :sunny:

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 22:29:41 »
As the neighbours said, now that we are almost friendly, thanks to the allotment strawberries I gave them last summer, Gabanna is very loyal to them, not me, which is as it should be.  I think they now have 3 children and a trambolene in the garden, swing, and basket ball net.  Gabanna comes in my garden when the children are playing or sits on the roof, but always goes home.  Dulce is still frightened of children and anyone that visits my house. Can't believe it is nearly five years since the terrible twins were kittens.  I wasn't allowed a cat until I was 5 and then wasn't allowed to keep picking it up, but told to leave it be by my Dad.  Don't think kittens and very young children mix. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal