Author Topic: she wants a cuddly dog  (Read 14195 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Re: she wants a cuddly dog
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 18:13:16 »
Belladay, age should not be a problem for anybody. Like me, live for today,if you wake up tomorrow morning it's a bonus.

Most online adds are scams when it comes to puppies, scammers think you are going to give them a deposit on the strength of a photograph where they also have ways of skimming your bank account on the info they get from the bank transfer. The only sure way is a landline phone number, after you've checked it is not a premium number you are calling. Or text a mobile phone asking them to ring you back. Check the address on google street view. It is also nice see both parents.  I don't know where in the country you are but if you are near Eastleigh, Hants there is still one left. The vet has just checked ours over and she is A1.

Belladay

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 09:51:45 »
Thanks for that Ace.  I think the Dogs Trust want a bit of a guarantee that I will wake up tomorrow  morning  :happy7:  I can see their point in a way with re-homing puppies to younger family's.

Glad all went well at the vets and she is A1.

Eastleigh wouldn't be too far for me to get to but I wanted a dog really.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 18:30:56 »
Well done Ace,, can just see it digging in the mud with Chumley..whatcha bet it does..can it get on your bed yet...

It looks really cute.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 21:20:20 »
Dogs are not allowed upstairs in this house. Also restricted to the floor in the caravan, so no jumping up on anything especially beds. She has to be trained properly to be a PAT dog (pets as therapy) and she will go to work with my wife who is a dementia adviser with the Alzheimers Society.

Bit of a do today, as I have been giving her a whistle to come to me and holding my hand down with a tiny bit of tuna which smells nice to her. Chumley has to join in as well. Trouble is it might have been a trifle rich for her and a small dog with no ground clearance and a white fluffy backside, can be a problem. So after a good wash, out came the scissors for a bit of a trim around the nether regions. When I was a teddy boy in my youth I had a cut called the  D A. She has the same but called dogs @r#*  instead of ducks @#"e  :toothy10:

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 12:40:47 »
When I was a teddy boy in my youth I had a cut called the  D A. She has the same but called dogs @r#*  instead of ducks @#"e  :toothy10:

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Belladay

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 08:31:02 »
Ace, how is Sasha getting on?

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 09:06:00 »
Ace, how is Sasha getting on?

Just fine, a bit of regression on the toilet training, but that might have been me moving the puppy pads out of the door to soon. Comes to the whistle, She bosses Chumley about, but he soon gets fretful if she is not in his vision and he will let her know when enough is enough. Bathtime for them both yesterday, neither of them amused, but if a couple of muddy scruffs want to come in the lounge that is the penalty.

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 12:37:47 »
Any chance of some more pics please?

Belladay

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 16:55:32 »
Thanks Ace, I have been wondering about them both.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2013, 14:53:06 »
Ain't there some scumbags about. The lady we got Sasha from was keeping one of the pups, but some how some thieving scrote has stolen the puppy the children wanted to keep. She text us asking to keep an eye out after we had given her an update on Sasha.

Belladay

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2013, 17:09:33 »
That's awful, the poor woman and her children.

Belladay

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2014, 15:12:08 »
Ace, did the lady ever get her puppy back?

How's Sasha doing, thought we might have had some more pics of her?

I couldn't find a Cavachon after all, well one that seemed genuine and didn't come from a puppy farm so went and got a Yorky on Tuesday.  She is such a little angel and we're really delighted with her.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2014, 11:48:32 »
After a run in any mud they could find

They scrubbed up well

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2014, 14:49:24 »
Little scamps, you'd hardly think they were the same two!  :happy7:
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2014, 21:43:19 »
AWWWW...so sweet and innocent.....butter would not melt in their mouths... :love5:

...yeahhhh, as if....

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2014, 23:13:46 »
They are lovely,

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal