Author Topic: Kubota rotavator for sale!  (Read 12860 times)

RachelW

• Not So New ...
Kubota rotavator for sale!
« on: August 01, 2008, 21:30:54 »
Kubota petrol 4 stroke (T620) rotavator for sale. Scruffy but mighty! Has cutters, gang cutters and plough. Good working order and easy to start. Needs a good turning circle, though! Has thoroughly turned our  75' x 27' garden into a veg plot and needs to go on to someone else now....  We are in Northampton. £200.00.  Anyone interested???

RachelW

• Not So New ...
Re: Kubota rotavator for sale!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 22:30:21 »
We can deliver within reasonable distance if that helps!! ;)

sid

• Half Acre
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 21:15:13 »
hi we are after a rotavator for are allotments association do you have any pics so i can show the commite them

oaksie

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 11:43:07 »
Yes Im Intrested

email me ur phone number and ill be in touch, U can email me at oaksie_18@hotmail.com

Thanks  :)

RachelW

• Not So New ...
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 21:53:21 »
Hello Oaksie,
Sorry but ancient computer refuses to accept photo software so can't get your committee a pic but have sent you a message with my personal e mail address also phone number. If you are local its best to come and have a look really. would be ideal for an allotment association. We bought it as a non runner but my husband is a mechanic and has got it up and running and knows it inside out so speak to him and he can tell you all about it. Without photo is best described as the mother of all merry tillers...with attachments. Is brilliant but simply don't need it now!

tessie46

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 20:20:09 »
hi do you still have the rotavator for sale if so please reply thanks

johnandjan

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 10:48:10 »
Hi I know this is a long shot but is the rotavator still for sale---I need a large beasty to tame some land.  cheers John H.

Browser

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 21:06:01 »
Dunno if you're still interested johnandjan, but this beast is on Ebay right now. No connection to me was searching Ebay for an unrelated item, saw this, Googled the Kubota T620 and ended up here  ;D Ain't the internet a wonderful time-waster!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal