Author Topic: Sunny Suffolk....?  (Read 10056 times)

undercarriage plan

Re: Sunny Suffolk....?
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2005, 17:11:29 »
Oooo I got tweezers!! Would love to come!!! Nothing lke a bit of grain sorting. Used to help dad sort grain on farm, probably why he looks at me sideways. And of course Derek is welcome  :-*!! But how to ascertain we are all not axe murderers?( she says whilst trying to stuff boiller man into suitacse.....)Should have got smaller boiler man......  Lottie  ;D

Marley Farley

• Acre
  • May all your plants grow well!!
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2005, 20:25:25 »
;D ;D So glad you have boiler working now.  ;D ;D The boiler amongst other things nearly caused divorce & murder in this house last year. Got through 2 plumbers in the end & a chance remark in the local plumbers merchants one day was all it took in the end to get the boiler sorted >:( >:( >:( Nearly blue a gasket when we found out what the trouble was in the end :o :o ;D but there we are all in the past now.  ;D We have to laugh about it now   ::) ::);D ;D ;D ;D Well I'll leave you to polish & dust the veg, ditch the suitecase & take a long relaxing bath ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself".

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2005, 20:40:31 »
thats true lottie Derek might be mad guitar murderer he might strangle you with his strings and poke you in the eye with his plectrum

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2005, 00:52:03 »
gosh getting invited all round, this is lovely!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2005, 11:30:48 »
Derek, you not armed with a plectrum. are you.......???? Cos I am armed and dangerous with gooey lettuce here...... Lottie  ;D

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2005, 12:02:30 »
No, just my charm, so you should be pretty safe ! ! !  :D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2005, 17:18:06 »
Mmmmm......! Just electrocuted niece!! Quite embarassing, she fine, just a bit surprised, must remember to take down boiler man booby traps......  Lottie ;)

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2005, 19:27:07 »
are the boiler man bobby traps so he cant escape ,i hope you have not forgot to feed him lock up in that shed

undercarriage plan

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2005, 20:11:09 »
No, he OK electrician keeping him company.........  ;D Lottie

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2005, 00:07:09 »
You're all mad,  MAD, do you hear me,  stark-staring-completely-bonkers-mad.........AAAARRRRRRGGgggghhhhhhhhhh

......but I luv ya all for it...lmao ;D
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2005, 12:25:32 »
hi icyberjunkie i have just passed a dare to be in lotties and derek,s mad gang and i passed , go and have a look on shed under thread i found blue grass and see the dare they set me  :o :o :o, perhaps you would like a dare and join the mad gang ;D ;D

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2005, 13:14:52 »
LMAO  very nice diggers! Very impressed....but did you have to be certified first  :D

Not sure Derek would appreciate a large pair of boxers been thrown at him though........ :o
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2005, 15:17:01 »
not sure  who was first lottie did not actually say , :o :o but it was a good laugh, ask to ask Derek about the boxers i suppose its better then sprouts

Marianne

• Hectare
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2005, 15:39:06 »
Lottie, many years ago, I used to go to the old Felixstowe and for a long walk along the river Deben.  There is a rotunda there (no idea what it is) and a lovely pub called the Victoria where I had many good meals.  There is a lovely harbour there too with pretty boats and I took a boat to the other side.  Good memories !   :D ;D ;D
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2005, 17:22:21 »
Thanks for the consideration Icy, I think I prefer you with your boxers on !  ;)

undercarriage plan

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2005, 17:46:35 »
origami boxers...... OK!!! I declared you the winner, Dibber, must have been in other post!!! Having few probs with origami sprout though, blessed electrician and boiler man very noisy......... Ican't concentrate. It's a lovely area, Marianne, anytime you in this neck of the woods, just let me know..  Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2005, 18:33:44 »
hope you are not trying to get out of it lottie , come on me and Derek showed ours lets see your sprout :o :o :o :o :o :o, how can electrain and boiler man be noisy when u have then locked in shed , or is there lots of noise coming from shed with them trying to break free

undercarriage plan

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2005, 19:44:28 »
OK, I confess, haven't done it yet!!!! Sorry, so sorry, will try and make one over weekend. Will have to throw myself out of gang......Sniff...well was fun......thanks..... :'(  :'(  :'( Lottie  ;)

Marianne

• Hectare
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2005, 10:34:11 »
Thanks for the invite Lottie  ;D  Will remember to bring helmet when I am up there, what with all that soggy lettuce et al  ;) :D
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2005, 13:58:17 »
OK lottie don't have to throw yourself out of gang ;D ;D ;D we don't have to many members as it is cant afford to lose any , just get on with the sprout , oh and thanks for letting me be winner

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal